Rikvin Capital refinances an oceanfront bungalow for a client with TDSR issues
A client in Sentosa, Singapore had a valuable oceanfront bungalow but was facing issues with their TDSR. They needed extra funds for a business capital injection and their bank had reached its maximum loan-to-value of 50%. Rikvin Capital recognized the unique value of the property and offered a higher loan-to-value of 70%. The client refinanced with Rikvin Capital and the mortgage was taken over from the bank. After a short time, the client was able to sell the property for a profit and repay the loan.
Rikvin Capital provided a solution for the client’s financial needs by offering a higher loan-to-value and taking over the bank mortgage. This allowed the client to access the necessary funds for their business and take advantage of a profitable investment opportunity. The refinancing process was completed quickly, within 14 days, and the loan was structured with monthly interest payments.
|Market Value||S$ 17,500,000|
|Loan Amount||S$ 12,000,000|
|Duration of Loan||12 Months|
|Payment Schedule||Monthly Interest Payment|
|Completion Time||14 Days|
- Our client needed extra funds for business capital injection
- The mortgage amount with our client’s bank was at its maximum loan-to-value (LTV) of 50%
- Rikvin Capital realised the unique value of the property and was able to offer a higher LTV of 70%
- The individual refinanced with us and Rikvin Capital took over the bank mortgage
- Shortly after, the individual sold the property for a profit and paid back the loan.
Are you looking for an urgent short-term loan?
Liaise with a dedicated specialist when you engage us for our short-term loan services. We will walk you through every step of the loan application.