Rikvin Capital provides client with a higher LTV on his property
An individual found themselves in a bit of a bind when they needed working capital for their business. Unfortunately, they had already maxed out their Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) and were unable to borrow from a bank. The individual owned an exclusive bungalow in Sentosa Cove, which was already mortgaged at a loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of 50%.
That’s when they approached Rikvin Capital for help. After completing the necessary property valuation and due diligence checks, Rikvin Capital was able to offer the individual a loan at a more favorable LTV ratio of 65%. This meant that the individual was able to cash out the 15% difference in LTV, which they used for business expansions.
Eight months later, the individual was able to settle the loan with Rikvin Capital. Thanks to Rikvin Capital’s flexible lending solutions, the individual was able to overcome their financial difficulties and continue growing their business.
|Market Value||S$ 11,500,000|
|Loan Amount||S$ 7,500,000|
|Duration of Loan||8 Months|
|Payment Schedule||Rolled-up Interest, paid at the end of tenure|
|Completion Time||14 Days|
- An Individual approached Rikvin Capital for working capital for his business.
- The Individual could not borrow from the bank as he had maxed out his TDSR.
- The property was already mortgaged at a lower LTV of 50%.
- Upon completing KYC and due diligence, Rikvin Capital was able to offer the individual a loan at a more favourable LTV of 65%.
- The Individual was able to cash out the 15% difference in LTV.
- The individual used the money for business expansions and settled the loan after 8 months.
Are you looking to fund your business?
Liaise with a dedicated specialist when you engage us for our short-term loan services. We will walk you through every step of the loan application.