Rikvin Capital provides client with a higher LTV on his property
|Market Value||S$ 11,500,000|
|Loan Amount||S$ 7,500,000|
|Duration of Loan||8 Months|
|Payment Schedule||Rolled-up Interest, paid at the end of tenure|
|Completion Time||14 Days|
- An Individual approached Rikvin Capital for working capital for his business.
- The Individual could not borrow from the bank as he had maxed out his TDSR.
- The property was already mortgaged at a lower LTV of 50%.
- Upon completing KYC and due diligence, Rikvin Capital was able to offer the individual a loan at a more favourable LTV of 65%.
- The Individual was able to cash out the 15% difference in LTV.
- The individual used the money for business expansions and settled the loan after 8 months.