|Location||Serangoon Gardens, Singapore|
|Market Value||S$ 6,600,000|
|Loan Amount||S$ 3,800,000|
|Duration of Loan||3 Months|
|Payment Schedule||Rolled-Up Interest|
|Asset Type||Landed Property|
|Completion Time||24 Hours|
- A retail investor had a margin call on his investment portfolio due to a sudden swing in the financial markets.
- A deposit to his trading account was required in order for him to keep his positions open.
- To cover his margin requirements, the individual decided to take a loan against his residential property.
- However, he was unable to get a property loan from a traditional bank due to the urgency of the situation.
- Rikvin Capital closed a S$3,800,000 loan against the individual’s property within 24 hours.
- The property loan allowed the retail investor to top up his trading account, which prevented the liquidation of his shares.