Rikvin Capital provides a short term loan for time-sensitive investment
An individual had a unique investment opportunity that required quick action, but they lacked the necessary liquidity. Despite having plenty of assets, their TDSR (total debt service ratio) prevented them from obtaining a loan from a traditional bank. The clock was ticking, and they needed a solution fast.
That’s when the individual reached out to Rikvin Capital. Rikvin Capital was able to provide the individual with a short-term loan to give them the liquidity they needed to make the time-sensitive investment.
Thankfully, the investment paid off, and the individual was able to repay the loan with the proceeds from the sale of a U.K. property. Rikvin Capital’s loan allowed the individual to take advantage of a valuable investment opportunity, which otherwise may have been missed due to a lack of liquidity.
- An individual needed to make a time-sensitive investment
- The Individual had a plenty of assets but needed some liquidity
- Due to TDSR, the individual could not get a loan from a bank
- Client engaged Rikvin Capital to provide a short term loan
- Repaid loan with capital proceeds from sale of a U.K. property
|Market Value||S$ 4,850,000|
|Loan Amount||S$ 1,500,000|
|Duration of Loan||9 Months|
|Payment Schedule||9 Months|
|Asset Type||Landed Property|
|Completion Time||10 Days|