An urgent loan was required to buy listed shares on SGX
|Location||Orchard Road, Singapore|
|Market Value||S$ 6,600,000|
|Loan Amount||S$ 3,800,000|
|Duration of Loan||2 Months|
|Payment Schedule||Rolled-Up Interest|
|Asset Type||Motor Vehicle|
|Completion Time||24 Hours|
- Individual had a margin call on his portfolio and was having liquidity issues.
- He needed a short-term loan to cover the margin call.
- The Individual was willing to provide a residential property in Singapore as security to Rikvin Capital.
- Our legal team was activated to draft the required documents overnight.
- The client was able to draw down the loan within 24 hours and prevent the stocks from being sold.