Rikvin Capital financed a mixed portfolio of apartments, terraced, and semi-detached properties in Blackpool operated as HMO.
- The client was looking to obtain a loan from banks to finance its acquisition of tenanted properties.
- However, due to no prior track record, the banks turned down the loan despite the properties having existing long-term tenant leases and positive cash flows.
- Rikvin Capital looked at the big picture and was able to offer a loan of £5,000,000 against a valuation of £6,250,000.
- The loan was secured against the 149 properties with a Loan to Value (LTV) of 80% for a period of twelve months with an option to extend.
- The property was held in a UK limited company which was owned by a Jersey Holding Company PCC structure.
- This meant that Rikvin Capital had to complete due diligence on both onshore and PCC structure entities.
- By evaluating the cash flow of the current properties, Rikvin Capital was able to provide the loan to complete the deal.
- Due to the funding provided by Rikvin Capital, the client will now be able to apply for a loan with the banks by showing a proven track record.
Read about a short-term loan for a supercar and a luxury car here.
Do you have bridge funding requirements in Singapore or UK?
Speak to our funding specialists to find out more. We have an abundance of experience when it comes to bridge funding services.