|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Duration of Loan||10 Months|
|Completion Time||7 Days|
- An Individual had an existing loan with a U.K. bridging company and had defaulted its monthly repayments due to short term liquidity issues.
- The Individual approached Rikvin Capital when the U.K. bridging company stated they were going to auction off the property due to nonpayment of interest.
- Rikvin Capital evaluated the situation and acted swiftly to pay off the bridging loan company and take over the existing loan.
- Rikvin Capital permitted the client with some breathing space to resolve its short term financial issues before resuming the monthly interest repayments.
- The individual later refinanced with a bank and saved himself from having his property been liquidated.