Rikvin Capital provides a loan for the purchase of a condominium in a prime location
- The client had purchased a condominium unit in Orchard Road at a distressed price through an auction.
- The property was for sale at a price that was well below market value.
- As the client was short of cash and could not apply for a property loan in time, a loan was required from Rikvin Capital to purchase the property.
- Due to the prime location of the property, we were able to provide a loan of S$6,500,000 and the client was able to successfully complete the transaction.
- The client is now awaiting approval for a property loan.
Read about a client who used a bridging loan to purchase a nursing home in Wales, United Kingdom here.
Need to apply for a bridge loan?
Rikvin Capital has specialists who can advise you on your loan needs and answer any queries that you might have.